Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Suck It Up And Go Alone.


I need this.

Recently, 
I just realized one thing, its hard being alone if you're a social bubble...
Perhaps,you can...BUT, it'll take ages to get used too...I just realized I was being too loud and over-the-top recently. So I tried to make do with being a silent peep today. First try, tough luck.
It felt so...just so...TIRING and PATHETIC. But ironically, I STILL want to do it, no matter how much my mind tells me to be quiet and take life at a slower pace, there's still this animal inside of me wanting to get out and have fun, isn't it hard? My friends noticed today and my hypothesis was that they were freaked out my 'weird' behaviour. But was it considered 'weird' to me? No, It felt more of a DRAG. I still need to keep quiet and change that little/HUGE monster inside of me...

Wait, is it 'Little' or 'Huge' anyway? Who cares? I need the change,no matter how long it takes.

All of us, including YOU, dear reader..Have a
flaw or something, and I suggest doing something about it no matter how hard it is,it'll benefit YOU and OTHERS in the long run.

TRUST ME.

Congrats to Jeremy on quitting smoking, together we escape early death and smelly breath.

: )


"Falls don't hurt, but the ones you
can't see DO..." ~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment