Friday, March 20, 2009

I Won't Be The Victim,But The First To Cast A Stone


"Oh My God..."


I'll be brutally honest. Just recently, I realized that SMOKING is 'stupid'. I could write an entire essay on that one topic and you'll think im blabbering nonsense, but the fact is that...YES, it is stupid.
I can tell you personal accounts,first-hand experiences and stories about 'smoking' and myself but I just feel it'll be toooooo 'STUPID'.

YES, smoking is fun,AT THE START.
but as time goes on you won't realize but you're actually hooked on a dangerous object that will SLOWLY and I mean VERY SLOWLY kill you.
YES, as stupid as it sounds, PAPER and LEAVES can kill you.

This boy doesn't want to sound like a hypocrite, but he hopes he will stop this ridiculous habit soon.

Just think about it...

Marlboro Menthol for 11.60?

thats worth a pack of Ernie Ball Stainless Steel guitar strings which will probably last
2 months or so...

considering smoking as a past time?

think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment