Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspiration,Bitterness And A New Hope


The Band Of The Day
Please Welcome..
Blink-182!

not really into the Jonas Brothers but i do dig these guys.
the 3 dudes that started it all.
Without them, there'll be no Fall Out Boy,All-American Rejects,Yellowcard
or whatever band that follows that crowd's genre.

Blink-182 is to "Punk-Pop",as Deep Purple was to "Hard Rock".

known for their simple melodies, teen angst and lyrical "toilet humour"..

that may not sound like music to you, but they definitely make it sound LIKE music.

something to bop your head to and not give a damn.

I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.”~Tom Delonge

He Resembles me in some way, I think?

YES. He does.

For a band that broke up in 2004 and reunited in 2009,5 years of indefinite hiatus..Things wouldn've have definitely changed for the trio.

People who haven't heard of them..(YOU MISSED OUT SO MUCH)
I suggest you listen to their earlier material like..
"Chesire Cat" or "Dude Ranch".. To get a feel of what message they were trying to send to their fans.

Friendships Reformed.

I'd be waiting for summer 09'

they call it "Mid-Year" in Singapore..
-_-


"Making a new friend is pretty easy, but maintaining such friendship becomes very tough at times. Misunderstandings are the primary reason why most of the friendship breaks. A broken friendship can leave many bitter moment. But the beauty of friendship is any bitter thoughts between each other can be shooed away by a simple 'sorry'."
~Allwin Samuel Jeba~

The more you know about something or someone, the more you start to find faults and dislike things about it or them.~'Familiarity breeds contempt'

And I relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment