Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exhaustion

" For Those You Who Think Hip-Hop Just Consists Of Senseless Rhyming,
SCREW YOU.
It's One Of The Most Complex And Tedious Forms Of Music.
And It's Rad Also.
Stop Saying 'Hip-Hop' Sucks And 'Rock' Is Way Better People..
Have An Open Mind.
Both Genres Are Totally Different And Have Their Ups And Downs
For Fuck's Sake. "

Today was like a milestone I spent so long to reach. 5 months I guess?

Finally entered the studio with Shade and Izaril to lend my voice to their Song, 'She Moves'..
It was a TEDIOUS PROCESS, Imagine having the pleasure of repeating " I'll "..
a few thousand times.

*EXHAUSTED*

Well,
the sweat,blood and tears were well worth it in the end, we wrapped up the product in..
3 Hours.

Then..*Dum,Dum,Dum*


Celebration With Food!

'She Moves' IS DONE.




"My Epic Failure..Getting A Tattoo During Class"

" I saw you again,
I think you used me again,
Should we try this before,
We give up and move on,
And pretend to restore,
What we have and hold on "
- blink-182's "Obvious" -


No comments:

Post a Comment