Thursday, February 19, 2009

Woke Me Up With A Slap Across My Face


"Retarded"

"Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past."~Jack London~

Try to find the small things in life that make you happy, because sometimes...
The physical things in life don't define it. Money,Love,Wealth,Fame maybe sometimes be all the things we seek or desire, BUT,
even if I were to hand you the world on a silver platter, do you think deep down you'll know the true meaning of life and happiness? I admit that even sometimes, I can be markedly more concerned with material things (such as money and possessions) rather than spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values; making me some sort of a "materialistic" Bastard.
But I guess today I figured out part of life and happiness's true meaning. The things that matter, are the small things that occur, appear, happen etc. around us.

Appreciate stuff.


This is just too funny,A short mime on stage,smashing comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment