Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tone.


AT LAST I CHANGED MY VOLUME/TONE KNOBS.

Got a new set of strings for this coming tuesday's performance too..
I hope the performance will be a
DAMN GOOD ONE.

So I still need this..

Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader Humbuckers
"I do recommend the Ivader's fat and beefer tone, great for distorted bits."

And this..

Roland Cube 30x Amplifier
"I recommend the Cube for it's diverse sound setups in the LEAD channel,plus there are added digital effects (my favorite flange to mess around with), and a 'Power Squeezer' selector so that you can play at soft volumes(So you don't piss your neighbours off LONSIE) at highly distorted levels and still hear the sustain and power in tone."

I'm still waiting..

Oh yeah,Khairul please pass me the photos we took at the Esplanade,Thanks!

I NEED ALL THESE..
As much as I need sleep. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment